CREATURE BREATH - I AM CREATURE BREATH (2011)

Descarrega aquí.



Dedicated to Water everywhere

All songs written by Shawn Marie Westendorf
All songs recorded and mixed by Heidi Harris @ SukiSound Studios
Bells throughout by... Mingus, Boose and Edgar.

This album would not have been possible without the beautiful efforts and vision of Heidi Harris, who created the bridge of opportunity and encouraged me to walk over it. Projecting gratitude and light to Heidi! Thank you for believing in these songs and encouraging me to realize their potential. In addition to producing and mixing this album, Heidi's contributions include supporting vocals, cello, theremin, clarinet, ambient percussion, piano, and laughter!

Also big Thank You! to all members of Little Bones, for helping me to realize the power of my own voice. To Elizabeth Deegan, for her inspiration, talent and keyboard/piano contributions on The Pull, Praire, and Darlin.

To Unami and the farm family, PD, Dharam, and Tommy for inspiration, guidance and support in creating the space within for these vibrations to emerge.

To the long hall of mirrors for your reflections.

To my parents for the gift of Music, my ancestors for the gift of their endless wisdom, sister for always listening patiently as I process and integrate, little brothers for shining their own lights, and countless friends who listened from the beginning, made pop songs with me, and contributed to growth and well being in so many ways! You know who you are! Thank you thank you thank you!

An Expression of White Solar Wind

I Pulse in Order to Communicate
Realizing Breath
I seal the input of Spirit
With the Solar tone of Intention
I am guided by the power of Endlessness.
I am a Galactic Activation Portal, enter me.

Creature Breath soundcloud

Comentaris