GUERRE - DARKER MY LOVE (2011)

Descarrega aquí.



Guerre - Care 4 Me from Tonje Thilesen on Vimeo.


"It’s finally here gang. Darker My Love. 6 months in the making. Alots changed since this EP has been made, some of it was recorded in Toronto and some of it was done it Sydney. Some of it is live and some of it is just straight laptop beats. I just hope there’s an emotion that you can connect with, for real. If anything, I just want you to feel something.

There’s heaps of people I want to thank….just for being there.

Thanks to my bro Lavien and his mystical drum kit for some ghostly beats. Thanks to Russ from Fishing for hooking me up with my first gig in Sydney, I owe it all to you man. As well as Doug and Peter. Love. Jarred aka Derraj aka Cherry Cheeks, lka BSDC aka Marseilles, thanks for being a mad bro. <3. To Holly and Emma, y’all be ma girls. Meow. (followed by intense 10-min down stare) Eastern Aquarium 4 Lyf. Thanks to the boyz from Ramsgate, HenHen, Tron, Lea, Carolion, and Jack aka Half-Breed aka Saltcreek Coyotes, aka Fatherfigure. Love and respect to Albrotross aka Too Million aka Weston, as well as brotographer Jacob Ring. You’re madness. Respect to Ash Chang, represent AZN. Speaking of asian, love to Collarbones boyz Marcus aka Little Buddle of Joy and Travis. Respect to Cyber Jesus, you control the internet. Love to Townhouses, Namine and Wintercoats (I’ll get you back for the nun photo!!). Respect to Cleptoclectics for teaching me some real gangsta shyt. Love to my overseas brothas and sistas Absent Fever, Tyler and Eloise, yall crazy. Love to No Fear of Pop and Tonje. Eternal thank you to V 4 everything in Europe. Last but not at all least, Matty B and Luc from Yes Please who made this possible. Love you guys. Let’s take the world. Really hope you guys will dig this. Thank you 4 it all. “What should we do today?” “Let’s take over the world….” “O.K” XO" (Guerre website) Guerre website

Comentaris