RA CAILUM - WALKABOUT (2010)

Descarrega aquí.



"This album is focused on the Ambient-leaning Synthpop material I have been making recently. This will be an end to the CHILLWAVE ERA sound of Ra Cailum. It's just becoming a crutch. STILL MAKING MUSIC THOUGH!

I made this over the course of my tenure at SAIC. It's supposed to sound like Owen or Cap'n Jazz. I wanted to make a more emotionally-driven album, instead of making tracks that were based on formal aspects within the song. I improvised a lot of the vocals, and most of them were recorded in one or two takes, with very minimal editing. I hope y'all dig it!

Thanks to Jake, Sean, Josh, Eric, Brad, Ross, Ian, Blake, Tyler, My Parents, anyone who bothered to listen, and all you blog broz and babez jammin my ish. It means a lot <3!" (Bandcamp)

Ra Cailum myspace

Comentaris