HOLMES - HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOATHE YOU (2010)

Descarrega aquí.



"Sincere, true and honest – three words to describe the music of Holmes, but also three words to describe them as a band. When you meet Holmes either through the speakers of your stereo, at the house of a friend or live in concert you will soon realize that you have found a new friend. I first met Holmes in 2009 through their EP Storm and after playing those four tracks for five or six hours straight during a rainy Friday afternoon I soon realized that I would have to get their debut album pronto, and 15 minutes later I found myself at the local music store holding Wolves as carefully as if it was made of glass, with a big grin on my face. A week later I knew all the songs by heart and since then we have been like the best of friends – Holmes and I." (Sara Karlsson, March 15, 2010)


Holmes - "Voices And Vices" from Häleri on Vimeo.


Holmes myspace

Comentaris