GRAHAM FOREST - SONGS OF TRAUMA & REVELATION (2010)

Descarrega clicant al següent enllaç:

<a href="http://grahamforest.bandcamp.com/album/songs-of-trauma-revelation">Angela by Graham Forest</a>

"Songs of Trauma & Revelation was recorded between March of 2009 and June of 2010. Tracking was done in Queensbury (NY), Boston, and Los Angeles. Some of the songs on this album were previously featured on the limited edition EP Livin' Glory, though they have been entirely reworked for this album. For those of you who appreciated the arrangements on that EP, I hope you enjoy these reworkings and for those of you who've only seen me in stripped down live guitar and vocal fervor, here's what I hear in my head when I'm playing like that.

Songs of Trauma & Revelation documents personal turmoil and change. Although greatly abstracted these songs explore the breakage of multiple traumatic experiences, the metaphysics of PTSD, psychosis, and the manifestation of a personality I had hitherto been unaware of. Sometimes they're just about Vermont. I am not attempting to mythologize my own life, but simply to briefly offer what was and still is the impetus of my musical life and process."

Graham Forest myspace

Comentaris