UNDRESS BÉTON - TARENTALIOGY DEFLORATION (2010)

Descarrega aquí.



"this music these sounds and noises these orchestration of often intangible moments of hellucinatory sound images are at the edge of the abyss of catastrophe/The GAP between the synapse firing its chemical reactions flooding neuron blood and cells with reactions and fractures of memory from interstellar voyages violates the perspective of expectations to hear the ordinary beats and re-mixes of contemporary music compositions/ So what happens when we turn on the machines of Jaan Patterson and giving them no instructions set sound information free to express its economy of circuitry?/ What happens indeed/ In jaan's own words " I provide technical support of instructions of bypassed spontaneous happening compressed into smoking illusions of rampant dissonance in which the impossible music is the basis of my intention and being/ I document the environment and express the myriad of found collages of sound and feed them into the machine to see what happens/ Improvision and extroversion are they only limitations I bring to the creation of my polyphonic compositions" I make my inner journeys that I can only measure with my emotions "/ If information is pattern then randomness is non pattern/ the complexity of these tracks combine the two phenomenon in a paradox leading order/disorder to a greater level of complexity/ jaan's music is a series of informational pulses creating intense anxiety that erupts when the perceived limits of the ear are breached/" (Lee Kwo)

Llicència Creative Commons
suRRism-Phonoethics
Undress Béton myspace

Comentaris