CLAIRE HAMMILL - STAGE DOOR JOHNNIES (1973)

Descarrega el disc clicant a la portada.

01. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
02. Oh Daddy
03. All The Cakes She Baked Him
04. Trying To Work It Out
05. Geronimo's Cadillac
06. Something To Believe In
07. Your Know How Ladies Are
08. You Take My Breath Away
09. Go Now
10. Luck Of The Draw
11. Stage Door Johnnies

"My name's Claire Hamill and I'm a singer/songwriter. I hope you enjoyed listening to my tracks. I will be putting up new ones from time to time so check back here often. You can go straight to my website for up to date information and new track demos and downloads.
I signed my first contract in 1971 with Island Records and have been singing professionally and wowing audiences since then! I've recently released an album and will follow that up sometime this year with a compilation of the best songs of the last 30 years !! Has it really been that long?.love to" (del seu myspace)

Claire Hammill website
Claire Hammill myspace

Comentaris